Healthy Lifestyle Program 12-12
Purpose: To live a long, healthy prosperous life. To become more conscious of not only what you eat, but also what you do not eat. To look at supplements and what you take to make sure they are doing you good and not harm. To exercise on a regular basis, lose fat and build muscle. Whether you need to gain, maintain or lose weight, we will customize the challenge accordingly. Having a healthy heart works to keep a healthy mind. We want to optimize your fitness for the body and the brain.
What is the Healthy Lifestyle 12-12 Program?
It is not a diet or a quick fix. The challenge is designed to make you more aware of what you eat, how much you exercise and how much water you intake. The end result should be an overall sense of well-being to your mind, body and spirit. It is a 12-week program that is going to get you on track for the rest of your life, by helping you make better choices. You will have a healthy lifestyle coach that will keep you on track. Also, you will have a certified personal trainer to do one on one sessions with you in person or via Skype for 12 sessions done once per week.
Did you know?
To keep your mind most engaged the level of serotonin that you release when exercising will feed your mind. After you lose the weight your body will be working hard against you to keep the weight at the new set weight. It can take 18 months for your body to finally realize that is has been “reset” and will accept your new weight. During this time, it is critical that you be conscious of what you do and do not eat as weight can be gained back easily during this period. Not everyone wants to lose weight so on the reverse if you need to gain weight we will also need to “reset” your weight.
Plan: Everyone who joins the program must do the following:
- Commit to making lifestyle changes over the course of 12 weeks including following meal plans, exercising etc.
- Have a healthy lifestyle coach to encourage and support you throughout the journey
- Agree to be weighed at least once per week.
- Write out written long term and short-term goals in relation to mind stimulation, weight loss, weight gain and getting and remaining healthy.
- Have weekly check in’s either in person, by phone or video conference. If you are not meeting your goals, you must be willing to change daily stressors, supplements, eating habits or exercise routines or possibly all.
- Must drink a minimum of 8 (8oz) glasses of water per day.
- Sleep a minimum of 8 hours per night.
End Result: You will feel and look better, and your mind will most likely be the sharpest that it can attain. Muscle tone will be build, and fat will be dissolved if needed, but most important you will have optimal wellbeing and health.
Included in Program
- 12 (30-minute coaching sessions)
- 12 (60-minute personal training sessions)
- Fitness Assessment
- Nutritional Evaluation
- Stress Evaluation
- 3 Day Food Diary
- Meal Plans
- What to eat guide (fast food)
- What to eat guide (restaurant)
- Nutritional & Glycemic Guidelines